MUSLIM ORGANISATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS
MUSWEN also embraces Muslim organisations and institutions domiciled in the South West region of Nigeria.
The Constitution of MUSWEN provides for the following categories of membership:
- Established Missionary Organisations.
- The League of Imams and Alfas.
- Muslim Traditional Rulers.
- Muslim Professional Organisations,such as association of Muslim lawyers,Muslim doctors,Muslim journalist,etc.
- The “Alasalatu” Organisations.
- Ahlul Tariqah
- Arabic and/or Islamic Education Institutions.
- Specialist Muslim Organisations for instance, Muslim Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), conventional education institutions and foundations.
- Muslim Women Organisations.
- Muslim Academics.
- Body of Patrons.
- Muslim Youth/Students’ Organisations.